Pages

12/20/10

Idolization & Ignoring

Niggaz are backwards, niggaz confuse me. I dont take death lightly but Most niggaz are bandwagon mourners. We care more about celebrities we dont know than the person we see everyday. Celebrities do touch us through their work and its ok to feel for them. But I see a lot of people who are campaigning against senseless killing today who dont do the same everyday or in any other case. For instance Everyone is sad about Magnolia Shorty's passing.. But I see the same people screaming Free Boosie. A man who is accused of being connected with multiple murders. (I didnt say He was guilty and im not passing my judgement thats between him God and our Legal system) If we are going to care about a cause care about it all the time and not just because its the hot shit to do at the moment. Death is never funny & shouldnt be a bandwagon thing. I.e. i care about her life because they were a celebrity, but fuck the others people lives thats dead currently because its got my favorite celebrity locked up. (Logic & Reason Fucked up much?) This senseless killing between Baton Rouge, & New Orleans should be a daily campaign. Louisiana is ranked the 3rd most dangerous state in the U.S. which Im sure Baton Rouge & New Orleans have a lot to do with. So this Killing has never been a suprise. I think its disrespectful to only care some of the time.

Niggas gotta stop being a walking contradiction and if you gonna give a fuck, give a fuck all the time. I care about everyones life because i know at any given moment it could be one of my kids, family or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment