Pages

7/19/10

Suffocate Me


I apologize but as you sleep, I cant help but stare.
I cant help but touch, I cant help but take it there.
That panty line is calling me and your inner thigh screams for intention
Raw passion moves me lower as you are still sleeping. I move slightly lower to right behind your knees
I just love how every bit of you tastes, so dont mind if i nibble or gently suck and slurp every square inch of your brown skin
Still sleeping, i gently caress your breast, rub your nipples move my hands to your belly while tongue twirls the inside of your thighs. My nose gets closer, My dick gets harder, Hands moves to below your panties but no fingering..its childsplay. Pulling them to the side turns me on more than completly removing them. As i slightly spread your lips i feel you come alive and i know you are awake now. because my head is in a full embrace. A combination of both legs locked around my neck and one hand buried in my dreds. The slight arch in your back becomes a major one as i plunge my tongue within the depths of your vaginas soul. Im on a quest for treasure. You may think its self satisfaction but you getting you is way more important to me. I dont eat it wildly. I pay attention to how your hips thrust as i try different locations within your walls and clit. A deep tightening of all grips you hold tells me not to move. fast or slow is a trial that only needs 1 member on the Jury. Fingers gently massaging the top of your hood as I lick, slurp, suck, and swallow your river away. If i was to drown in you at this very moment, my lungs would be filled with the best death known to man. I want you to flip over so i take a detour kissing your inner, outter, back of your thighs the whole way. Face pressed in the pillow in the middle of the bed. Your side of the bed doesnt exist. at this very moment its both of ours. Face buried, hands on your breasts, ass tooted up at the perfect angle for me to continue feasting. I spread your ass apart and go back to you glory box. GPS not needed I just follow the drip. As i engulf, inhale, exhale, and twirl my tongue like there's no tomorrow, The arch in you back gets deeper. You throw it back and forth and around in my face as if you are fucking my dick back... My dick is throbbing, your juices flowing as if your Vagina was made by BP and all your Oil is breaking loose. Guess i have to be a one man National Guard. Ill catch every drop. I flip to my back and let u do your cowgirl thing and thrust you life away. you only leave your pillow momentarily to catch you breath before retreating to it again. i pull you closer,I want more. I cant help but be greedy. I think you are my favorite meal and i have an appetite for destruction right now... You let out a final scream and your body goes numb. With one final slurp. I know you've came. I dont want to fukk just yet. Shower up you have to go to work. Keep that head in your head all day. You are getting Savaged when you get off!

No comments:

Post a Comment