Pages

7/18/10

Happy Birthday Blog!


  1. People who don't know me in real life should suck a fat dick!
  2. I don't lie about things that don't matter... e.g. my past, present or future
  3. "I know u gon write some shade shit"
  4. I've been writing for a year now and I feel like a completely different person, my blog used to revolve around Big & Hov... now it revolves around bullshit and comedy...
  5. I still have men friends I just don't write about them
  6. I'm seriously listening to "Oochie Wally"... but why??
  7. Nasty songs make me laugh and boost my ego... it's the hoe in me
  8. Niggas is bitches too, go on brush ya shoulders off
  9. I think fuckin nasty triflin niggas/bitchs is like sticking your hand in a bucket of a million peoples spit.. even if u have a rubber glove on.. why would you do that??
  10. In other news, if you think something about me... ask me.. PLEASE don't assume... it makes me feel lame
  11. This blogging journey has helped me to realize my flaws
  12. I can be wrong.. it's ok.. I'm not prideful to say that
  13. I hate pride it ruins people
  14. Monogamy doesn't exist in your 20s... unless you're of a rare breed in which case GO GIRL
  15. If a man has NO ambition how the fuck he gon marry you??
  16. Do bitchs think before they start handing out act right??
  17. Giving "ain't shit niggas"a chance has NEVER benefited anyone... moving along
  18. The men who don't have shit always get mad when you want the men who have shit..
  19. Let me say this again "Women like big dick and money.. do you have that??"
  20. LONELY ASS!
  21. Men are more bitter than women especially the ones without jobs, cars, lives, ambition... BUT they wanna drag you down...
  22. Being stuck up isn't a bad thing.. what's the opposite of stuck up?? EASY!
  23. I work 45 hour weeks I deserve somebody who has some shit going for them
  24. If you got alot going for you why settle?
  25. Them other hoe could settle
  26. Any man who asks a women for money don't have a dick
  27. Why are dudes so pussy??
  28. I'm ranting aren't I?
  29. I love myself it's not a sin!
  30. Kim Jones is the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment