Pages

7/7/10

Selective Slutting


I don't consider myself a "good girl". And I only know 2 honest to God good girls. Other than that.. I know sluts. Slutting isn't horrific it's just not being a virgin. Most women have cheated, lied, flirted or slept with someone they will NEVER tell anyone they ever looked at. It's a fact!

Selective slutting is choosing who you slut with for example, some women only slut with athletes (if I do I like tackles NO skinny men), some women slut with greeks (this one time...), some women slut with guys who are dangerous (I can't think of anything), some women just slut with who ever. The shade/judgement that comes from "slutting" is male based. Men pretend they want virgins and shun women for being sexual so in turn women shun women. Men form the basis of all communication YET women refuse to re-write the books... I AM FEMINIST hear me roar! I write my own rules and make my own books... READ ABOUT ME! What's the difference between a hoe who pretends to be a virgin and a hoe who tells you she's fuckin?? One isn't hiding, the other is a LIAR!

In my line of slutting the selection process is 90% mental. With the exception of B.B.U which is also why you should never give a dumbass a chance. I enjoy puzzles.. The inner workings of a man BUT only if he's attractive. Being selective isn't always about physical appearance, but most times it is. Most women assume other women are sluts because she sleeps with someone you'd never sleep with.. or something of that nature. When truth is everyone I know has around the same number... Ya'll really need to cut that judge shit out.. cause they jury says we're all the same... Some are just more selective than others!

So yeah just cause you only fuck lames with no money and we out chea GOAL digging.. Don't be mad at us be mad at your focus boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment