Pages

9/21/09

The Dreamhouse


Tonight on twitter I asked a question: Ladies, If men told us what they were really thinking would we still fuck or do we have to be sold a dream 1st?

@dauglytruth ..Ive been told the truth & that shits a turn off..but Ive been lied 2& had some good dick & then found out the truth like damn (via @sierrastorey)

Women always complain about how men lie but honestly Everybody lies what matters is who they lie to, what they lie about & why they lied. Most men lie about what they own because society requires them to have certain things. Most women lie about being sluts because every man wants a good girl. I lie about my real feelings towards certain situations because I don't want to hurt people I care about. When it comes to dreams, I don't need a dream all the time. Sometimes I'm in heat & he looks good. [B.B.U] Other times I need him to tell me some super outlandish shit... he never really does but he gets close enough.

Toni LOVES to be sold dreams. [She's gonna be so mad I said that] Oh well she so does! Toni is of that breed of women who would rather believe they're in "love" when they have sex so it's less whorish. I'm not knocking it, the truth is just easier for me. I've encountered women who were sold dreams that don't make sense. Google is a powerful tool, if he tells you he owns something google it, if he says he plays for a team google it, if he says he doesn't have kids google it... are you getting the hint? Men lie about everything, women let them... whose wrong?

@dauglytruth when u meet a guy and he "says" everything u like it makes u blind to all the cracks n the story & he gets wat he wants & laughs (via @sierrastorey)


Just wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment