Pages

10/27/09

Addictions


I smoke.. Save me the fucking lecture. Matter of fact, I've heard everything I need to hear and I honestly won't listen to you. And for all those people who say "Black girls shouldn't smoke", WE DO EVERYTHING ELSE! So why the fuck not! My vice isn't having babies or clubbing every night. Its a lil healthier LMAO!
*rant over*
My addictions talk to me. Somewhere in my mind, my addictions tell me that I can't leave them. I need to be addicted to something. I love having a vice. I don't know how to stop something without starting something else.
Money, sex, food, wearing clothes [i hate clothes] & these damn cigarettes.  I've been smoking on and off since I was 13. I've been a bad girl all my life. It's all I've ever known.
I can't be a "good girl". Honestly I've never tried to deny the real me. I don't have the desire to turn into someone I'm not. While I've eliminated several vices over the years... My mind still thinks like a bad girl.


Is it possible that God made me to be the stereotypical bad girl?

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to pus*y, so I won't come down on u to hard, but please, for the love of anything, get a damn nicotine patch and put those nasty ass, disgusting, cigarettes down. I hope they raise the tax on them by 89% so they'll be $60 a pack, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new vice first.. then I'll quit pinky promise!

    ReplyDelete