Pages

10/13/09

Choose wisely it may kill you

A woman was stabbed to death by her boyfriend...

There daughter was in the house. Things hurt my feelings that is one. I wonder, what if she wouldn't have felt to need to be in relationship at 22. What if she was more focused on fulfilling personal goals would she have chosen that man? Her death wasn't her fault. I just wonder if I would have fallen for the guys I've fallen for if I went to Harvard. What if one decision in your life changed... the things you were destine for may have changed completely.

Growing up I had a friend whose mother lost her first love in a train accident. The mom always told my friend that the man who died should have been her father... I always wondered if her mother had been in that car would she still be her fathers daughter?
My mama and my daddy never wanted kids and I was a mistake... If that had realized she was pregnant a little bit earlier and had an abortion.. would I be born my step-mother's child? I just wonder.

Sometimes you make a choice and think nothing of it... I think too damn much bye

No comments:

Post a Comment