Pages

12/14/09

What the FUCK


Today has been INSANE. This is the worst part. This nigga stops me while I'm driving (I stopped b/c I don't want him to know where my house is). We went to college together. He wanted me in college, I wasn't interested. He's ugly & lame & desperate. His twin brother lied and said he had sex with my friend, the brother met my friend once & didn't even know her real name... moving on.
This niggas says "What do you think I want from you",
I say "I really don't care",
He says "I want you to taste me",
I say" Get the fuck",
He says"What you never tasted a man",
I say "That's a sorry ass pick up line I didnt like you in college and I don't like you now".
He finally leaves. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT. Plus he has some mutane growth on his forehead looking nasty as hell. Asking for oral sex is NOT a pick up line nor will I respond it. I kinda wanna find him & kick him in the nuts. Who does that? & also who responds to it?? Is there a women who enjoys being degraded I don't.
In other news: I have bruised ribs & it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment