Pages

12/13/09

Want NOT need


Men make me happy. Male attention, conversation, cuddles. I know that I don't need it but I want it. I'm greedy. I want a man but on my own terms. I enjoy being sexual, not so much the act of sex but longing for sex the pre-foreplay, the desire to touch and be touched. I love sensual men, men who don't rush. I hate winter... it makes the desire to be with someone stronger. It's too cold to play outside there's nothing better to do. I don't want marriage potential just someone I get along with who happens to be attractive... It's clearly a want.
I'm glad I realize that it's something I want. So many women feel that they NEED a man when really they need Jesus or reality. Men don't complete women nor does it happen vice versa. This should be understood. The desire to have a boo is still deep though. The vibrator can only do so much.. LOL!
I'm patient I can wait... if only... oh well the past is the past no more going in reverse (I'll eventually crash)

No comments:

Post a Comment