Pages

1/2/10

The Recap

2009 as I recall it.. In list form:

  • Didn't fall in love (PLUS)
  • Didn't leave the state (Minus)
  • Met some awesome friends
  • Didn't meet any new men
  • Missed church 7 times... That's too much '10 is gonna be so different
  • 3 major splurges
  • 1 random kiss (New Years 2009)
  • 0 occasions of throwing up because of alcohol
  • 1 too tipsy for my own good occassion
  • 1 major argument with my mother
  • 245 minor arguments LOL (it's just a guess)
  • 5 play dates with my siblings (more in '10 trust me)
  • 150 days spent think about what I could be doing
  • 365 days wishing I wasn't in New Orleans
  • A few very important life lessons
  • 6 the # of time I did the sexy (yes once every 2 months its a damn shame oh well good on the Jesus side bad on the world side)
  • 1,000,000 the number of times I was really happy I wasn't being bad
2009 was a good girl year for me & well..yeah that's good

No comments:

Post a Comment