Pages

6/28/10

Take that monkey shit off


Reading peoples twitter comments on the #ohUfancyhuh trending topic made me think.....
Some people enjoy "playing roles"; me personally my role is comedian, bitch, slut! That being said, if I took this monkey shit off I'd be dull. I'm so boring in real life but nobody knows that... moving along. I don't think my role hurts anyone. Some people pretend to be nice and are actually bitchs. Some people pretend to care about you and could give a fuck less. Most people pretend to be more wealthy than they really are... that shit's funny! I often wonder who people aim to impress with "this monkey shit".

Oh.. back to the point, the roles that hurt people are fucked up. If I don't like you I just won't talk to you. If I don't know you I'll probably make fun of you... I don't know you so your feelings mean nothing to me.. That's natural. BUT my friends the people I love... I don't hurt them. Not on purpose. Sometimes they do stupid shit and I tell them it's stupid. They get mad but at least I'm not posting your business on facebook.

Watch the roles you play... they might kill you one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment