Pages

6/11/10

Well U must not want that shit (randumb)

This week alot of dumb shit was said:



  1. "God gon bless you for being nice, not being stupid" - mama
  2. "I don't want it bad enough to do it in 90 degree weather"
  3. "I knew I was horny for real"
  4. Them hoes got needles in they pussy
  5. Only 3 things could happen if you cross the hump: death, STDs or the trap
  6. NO they dumb black hoes they'll buy you shit
  7. Yeah she got herpes.. NO not that one... NO ALL them niggas got herpes (they gay)
  8. Where the fuck you from wit dat fake ass Boosie fade?
  9. When a man look in the mirror he think he Kobe, Denzel, a mandigo warrior fuck we just think we the shit


  1. Average dick McNasty
  2. Lil Cutie small dick
  3. "fashion" is for hoes without faces.. If Lady Gaga looked like Kim Kardashian she wouldn't do all that extra... bitch don't be mad cause I killed your theory & how many straight men chasing fashion?? Better buy some titties
  4. Les Miles is a BITCH.. ( that's an inside joke but also a fact )
  5. Holly and Kendra got shows BUT Bridgette was my favorite
  6. You wanna fabricate a relationship just to get head... GTF!
  7. Women like big dick AND money... you gotta have both... (dat boy jaw dropped)
  8. I just wanna fuck twice... I ain't doin no extra >> but what if it's good>>> it won't be
  9. They only know u if you a hoe... >> BITCH they know US
  10. Ya'll watch they start having soccer groupies... Euro is worth more than the dollar
  11. I'm allergic to milk
  12. These freshmen was born in 1992... FEEL OLD
  13. Hoes throw you under a bus for avg dick and a happy meal
  14. Well if u wanna hold hands I guess I gotta hold hands its the only play imma get anyway
  15. Just tell the truth is you a hoe?
  16. After I saw his dick we couldn't be friends
  17. But what is a big dick?? >> Its bigger than _________ << who dick that small for real (it happens)
  18. "Ya'll needa chill out wit dat talkin like niggas shit"
  19. Operation I want a boyfriend lookin ass in full effect... Only nevermind
  20. Don't worry if they look at u stupit she a flipper anyway
  21. Wait Bitch..
  22. If his dick wasn't big you think I'd listen to him whine?? NO
  23. "I mean who be fuckin raw" >>> "You could get that shit through the condom"
  24. She told the whole world... That boy dick is TINY
  25. Yeah they shame.. you wouldn't be shame
  26. I had to pull his head out my pussy he was just all wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment