Pages

1/7/11

Death by phone

If phones were people they would be the ones we know are bad for us but we still can't let go!


Today, my iPhone broke! The camera just stopped working so I got a new phone. For about 2 hours I had no contacts or apps. Then I came home to sync my phone and for an hour I was phoneless. Being phoneless maybe the most painful situation ever for a young person. If your boyfriend dumps you, you grab your phone and text your friends. If you need to know where something is or what it's called, you google it from your phone! Phones are like hands! I'm so crippled by my phone it's really sad.

So I thought what if I didn't have a cell phone? What would I do? Would I be forced to go and see people? Would people come to see me? Would I actually pay attention while watching television or would I just sit on my laptop and do all the things I used to do on my phone? LOL! Technology has ruined communication. But we know that.

So as previously stated on my mission to grow and get better daily, I'm putting my cell phone down for 3 hours a day WHILE I'M AWAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment