Pages

1/20/11

Here I am

Look at the baby tiger!! LOL!

Life has begun. It feels like my year just started. I'm excited. Not really nervous. Faith is a beautiful thing. The art of believing excites me! Sometimes it's so easy to be pessimistic. BUT now is not that time so I won't dwell.

There's so much in my brain right now I guess I should write a list:

1. Why do black people hate Oprah & worship Michael Jordan, Jordan has NEVER done ANYTHING for the black community EVER but negros flock to buy his shoes. At least Oprah publicly supported the president which is something she's never done.

2. I get passionately mad when people argue about things they know nothing about.

3. If you don't know something GOOGLE it!

4. Chinese food (emoji)

5. Weak arguments are never productive.

6. Some people would rather be right than logical.

7. It's amazing how Rep. Gifford is recovering from that bullet to the brain. She's truly inspirational.

8. When God has a purpose for your life NOTHING can stop that!

9. At the end of the day, What people feel means nothing if you aren't right with God.

10. If you are born you will die. Who are you living for?

11. I'm preaching!! CHUUUURCH!

12. White guilt disturbs me to NO return.

13. Boo you didn't own slaves get over it!

14. I hate the Evo and I hope it dies.

15. The weather is too bipolar.

16. I'm trying very hard to clear my mind of junk and toxicity.

17. If something doesn't positively effect/affect my life, I don't care, don't tell me about it, it doesn't exist.

18. My 2011 transition feels beautiful.

19. There's nothing greater than LOVE!

20. JUST LOVE NO FEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment