Pages

1/31/11

I DO care

This weekend I had a conversation with someone about caring what people think. It's so cliche to say "I don't care what people think". But in a sense by saying that you show that you do care. I CARE. Not about every one all the time BUT I do care.


It's easy to pretend you don't care. But some how some way you always show it!


I don't want people to think I'm an idiot. I somewhat enjoy being underestimated but to think I'm an idiot would mean that NOTHING I say means anything. So, it hit me at CVS of all places! My roommate had the flu and I got paranoid so I went and bought a bunch of cold and flu meds. Well I'm checking out and the guys giving me strange looks. It dawns on me "What if this dude thinks I'm going to cook cold medicine drugs". I don't know this guy. He doesn't matter but I don't want him to think I make meth.

No comments:

Post a Comment