Pages

1/13/11

Love> Lust> Like (a randumb of stuff)

I get graphics for the blog like everyday & I never use them so I'm making a love/lust/like list of some of the pictures I don't get to use!!!
Playboy!! I lust//love all things playboy I think it's risque and sexy but not over the top whore shit.




I love ALL things leopard NO matter how gaudy and awful it gets! I also enjoy cheetah but I think leopard sounds cooler.

I LOVE/LUST the color pink, Everything pink! It's my color I own it! I feel like I bought the rights to the color pink. SERIOUSLY!

Short girls RULE the world!!! I loooooove Snooki!! I think she's the cutest little meatball eva!

I love dessert. I love chocolate. I like cookies BUT I love chocolate!

Kimberly Denise Jones!!!! LOVE!!!!! I wish she didn't do all that stuff to her face but I really love her!

Ladies nights & happy hours make my life COMPLETE!!!!!!


So I started this and honestly didn't realize how much awesome-tastic stuff I'm obsessed with but yeah I'll make another one some time soon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment