Pages

3/10/11

So wait... nothing

"What do you do when nothings wrong? And nothings quite right either?"


I love my blog. I love writing. & It sucks when I don't have shit to say. There's something missing. What I don't know. How to find it clueless. It seems like nothing in my life is wrong. Not saying it's perfect but nothing is wrong. There's no drama, no controversy, nothing exciting to look forward too. While I'm not totally stagnant, I have things to do. It's just awakward. I'm having conversations with friends and they have all this stuff going on and they think I'm an asshole because I have nothing to add BUT honestly I have NOTHING to add. I'm blank. I have no pending love interest, no mind blowing sex stories, no friend who annoys me to death, no enemy worth paying attention too. I have nothing. If you give me a topic I can probably discuss it if I'm forced to but as far as having new thoughts or ideas or some really funny shit. I seriously have NOTHING.


What do you do when nothings wrong? Do you create a problem? Do you dye your hair and hope people notice? I'm so thankful that I have no drama at the moment. I just wish something exciting would happen. The good kind of excitement not the scary kind. It's probably been this way for a while I just talked about things that pissed me off to pass the time. BUT I'm tired of thinking about things I can't control or change. To be at peace is this magical experience that I can't define to myself yet so I know I can't explain it here. I sit alone for hours paying attention to the way I feel it makes me happy. I guess I'm supposed to enjoy this time. So I'll do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment