Pages

6/17/11

The answer minus the questions

Everyone has a bad day... Or week. Sometimes you have a shitty month... But how do you turn it off. Everyone says cheer up NO ONE says how... So here's your answer NO questions!

Those closest to me know that last year I suffered from some serious depression. And all I did was talk about it. THAT'S THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO! I believe in the law of attraction. The law states that like attracts like. The simplest way to explain it is that your thoughts become the things in your life. You attract what you think about most and if all your thoughts are consistently on the things you hate... Everything you hate dominates you! It's kind of hard not to talk about what's wrong. BUT dwelling on what's wrong only gives you more issues.  

The simplest answer is be greatful... Your car maybe broken but someone else can't afford to take the bus. You got dumped someone would be happy to get a first date. You don't have to compare your life to someone elses to be happy just remember that your worst days could be the greatest day ever for someone else! When I feel really really icky I force myself to write a list of all the things I love, everything that I'm greatful for and everything that I like... The list always drags me out of my bad places. Which brings me to ME TIME!!

Everyone has their own definition of "me time", for me it's the hour or so a day when I zone out completely. I don't talk to anyone and I don't care what they're doing. Sometimes I read sometimes, I talk to myself, sometimes I take a really long bath and pretend my skin is falling off. The point is I never think about someone or something that isn't me. Sometimes people forget that social networks force you to be social. Sometimes MOST times you have to log off for a while. And log off from life in general. People are leechs and some will suck the life out of you!

If your interested this is my bad day reading list:
  1. The Law of Attraction made simple and easy
  2. The Secret
  3. The Power
  4. Your Best Life Now
  5. Becoming a Better You
  6. Spiritual Liberation

No comments:

Post a Comment