Pages

9/14/09

Caution Tape

In middle school I did D.A.R.E I'm sure everyone did. Oddly enough the only thing I learned from D.A.R.E was that if there are drugs on a certain street people put tennis shoes on the power lines.

About 3 weeks ago there was a huge drug bust about 10 miles away from my house ever since the day that happened there has been caution tape tied on the power lines.

The communication system between people who sell & buy drugs amazes me. Clearly I'm so far outside that world I don't get it. Hanging caution tape from power lines is a really smart move. I hate to see wasted potential, I think that's the sin they forgot to put in the Bible. How many people could have found the cure for something or saved lives but instead wasted all that potential selling rocks?? I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment