Pages

9/16/09

Make Levees NOT War

I am not better than anyone else when it comes to anger management.

That being said violence is out of control. How can someone kill a baby with a baseball bat [google it]? It disgust me almost as much as the man who raped a baby because the baby wouldn't stop pooing direct quote [http://nola.com]. The world disgust me. Even my mother, some man who lives a few blocks away was beating so severely that he lost an eye [drug related duh!]. Mama tells the story as if she's talking about someone getting a promotion or doing something great. We as a nation have become so numb to violence that we glorify it until it effects us directly. I can no longer stand by and ignore it...
Why can't we be civil and argue/debate/agree to disagree or just stop doing illegal stuff??

No comments:

Post a Comment