Pages

12/7/09

In the end..


My obituary means alot to me... of course I say this often. That being said when it's all over how will people remember me? Marilyn for example, I think she's a sex symbol & misunderstood. The mentor (to be explained at a later time) thinks Marilyn was a drug addicted slut.
Point being why worry? At the end of the day people will think what they wanna think no matter what you say or do. I wake up every morning & I think "I don't need this, I don't need this & I don't need this"
There are so many things in life that don't make me happy, things that I'm completely indifferent about. Why live with things you don't care for? So I quit it feels good. If it doesn't enhance my quality of life or mankind maybe I shouldn't take part in it. I enjoy helping people. I like to kick people up the ass and force them to live to their full potential it's my passion. I should only do what I'm passionate about because in the end that's all that matters. Stuntin on dem hoes won't get me to heaven so the choice is clear...

No comments:

Post a Comment