Pages

12/5/09

Challenge


There's this game I play with myself before making major decisions about my life. I say how will this effect your obituary? My obituary is like one of the most important things to me... Why? It's the last message you send to the world. When my great great great grandkids wanna know who I was or what I did they can google my obituary. My personal mission is to do something that impacts someone who is not in my family or my friend. Last night when I watched the Blind Side, I thought Leanne Toughy may never be remembered for being a great mother to her own children but she will be remembered for having a loving heart & accepting someone into her life that she had no reason to.
That's amazing. That's what life should be about, not your car or your house but about uplifting and inspiring. I lose sight of what's important but everytime I fall off course I realize it. Who do you really wanna be? Is there a defintion for you? Are you defined by your car & your clothes? Who are you really?
The challenge is to define yourself without material things... it's hard but try it. And you hate the defintion it's not too late to rewrite it!

No comments:

Post a Comment