Pages

12/3/09

Gone in 60 seconds


If we are not in a relationship, and you have no potential what-so-ever to be a boo, then how dare you have the audacity to visit me While you are in the Redzone. Your period means you dont see me period. I dont like rare steak, and I dont even wanna have to find out you are on you period by you rejecting me by saying something like. "The Subway is out of commission," or "My building is under construction."
Do Not I repeat do Not attempt a Chill session....well Unless You are like her......

Uh Uh Boy dont touch that, Im on my period...but i got you boi. She lifts my shirt, and proceeds to grab the waistband of my shorts and proceeds to lick my chest and stomach. She is one of them never expect it Bourgeois ass chicks so Im thinking( If this heaux do all this shit and stop without suckin my dick then yall gone see ya boy on a case of True TV CSI, cause imma kill her) She teases by lickin round that pelvis area (about to get her ass snuck on default because she is tickling the shit out of me. But she proceeds to grab it licks her way around it and to the tip.

I didnt know that heaven was in the back of someones throat..Got my damn legs shakin causin an earthquake in the room. Never felt mouth like this b4...Im caught off guard and shit...WTF i cant even stop that im about to bust...Its not too many who can make a nigga bust from head cause my dick weird like that, but it usually takes at least 30 min. She accomplished this in less than a minute. It came so fast I couldnt warn her. Bow so it came, ( so im waiting to see her reaction, she gave me lil glare but not anger. She's a spitter by the way.(I think i Shed a fukkin tear or two..She's a cool chick but you cant be selfish and wife someone like her. You have to let this gift be free so the world may experience it.

Ok ladies once you use that RedCard... a nigga gonna remember cycle dates...lmao
and tip: if u dont want a nigga to let go in ya mouth... make this note b4 it begins because we have no way of knowing and we dont wanna find out he hard way what ur reaction will be. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment