Pages

12/2/09

U should NOT feel special

  1. Where have all the cowboys gone??
  2. My thoughts refuse to make sense
  3. I don't feel the need to impress people, I would like them to know the facts
  4. These lil white kids on Xanga love Lil Wayne it's scary
  5. I don't understand why Tiger cheating is such a big deal
  6. Why do women try so hard to prove they're not whores?
  7. I loves the penis.. haven't had as many as you'd think
  8. I'm a bag lady I keep the same 1s in rotation for years LOL
  9. The band Garbage rocks my socks
  10. Cults freak me the f-ck out
  11. Mind control is cool but learning about it scares me
  12. Next year the FBI is releasing all the files on the JFK assassination
  13. Too bad everyones dead so no one can go to jail
  14. They should release the FBI records for Martin Luther King Jr. & Malcom X
  15. MLK's real killers were never brought to justice
  16. If I ever met a black person who was in a cult I'd beat their ass
  17. C.S.I has this episode on people who believe this man is 4,000 years old
  18. I've seen forensic shows on real life con men who make women believe the most random shit
  19. Some women want to be in love so bad they'll believe anything
  20. P.N.C - Move Around  ((song has me thinking way harder than a bounce song should))
  21. Dick Cheney is a bitch... never gave interviews in the last 8 years yet ALWAYS comments after Obama says something...
  22. Pookie hates Hov... Hov is a love/hate kinda guy
  23. One of my former homegirls had a crush on Hov, I never told him
  24. I always wanna say "And this another hit Barry Bonds"
  25. I find this man attractive but he doesn't know I exist... I will not chase
  26. Toni & I are on the same frequency about alotta shit
  27. When it rains hard... I think about Noddle saying it's baby making weather minus the baby
  28. I get really mad when women I think are pretty get d-ck dumb about guys I think are weak
  29. Pants are for men & lesbians I hate pants; but everybody says I look good in jeans
  30. I don't think homosexuality can be cured
  31. No one can explain the intersexual or hermaphrodites?
  32. I don't lie about much but most chicks lie about everything
  33. I've been tempted to get at a dude just because he's famous.. I'm horrible
  34. He was also fine as f-ck
  35. I love big men.. dare I say fetish
  36. Lust is much better than sex
  37. I loove longing for someone its so intense
  38. When people find out I don't smoke weed they seem offended.
  39. We have nothing in common... but we like each other..

No comments:

Post a Comment