Pages

11/30/09

Just Do It



Many times the road block in your life is you. I'm the only person who gets me out of bed. Therefore my thoughts, feelings & emotions are things I create. If I let someone get the best of me or push my buttons I blame me. Often times people just complain. Complaining makes my nerves bad. I don't enjoy doing it or listening to it. My favorite quote is: "If you don't like something change it, if you can't change it change your attitude Don't Complain" - Maya Angelou
I'm tired of simply being unhappy. I am changing it. I'm so excited. I can't control people, I can't make anyone like me or love me. I can't force people to see things my way or have my kinda fun but I CAN be happy. It's so beautiful. Happiness is a choice. People don't believe that because they don't want to do the work it takes to be happy. Wake up and smile. Stop trying to see the wrong in everything. By no means TRUST no one. Trust is earned not given that's why you might not be happy giving people things they don't deserve never makes life happy.
It's almost 2010 and since the first day of 2009 I said "If it won't make me happy I can't do it" I'm moving & I know everything is gonna be great... & WHY?? Jesus promised he'd take care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment