Pages

1/21/10

I'm stuck up & U could NEVER bring me down



My friends are stupid. Sorry bitchs but you are. They date guys who are completely beneath them because somebody told them being stuck up was wrong. HA HA no! There's nothing wrong with holding yourself to a higher standard. My daddy is an engineer and a pastor. I can't date a guy whose never gone to college we have NOTHING to talk about. I can't date a guy with no job.. I don't loan men money. I won't date a guy without a car, you are NOT driving mine. I can't take a man with a facebook middle name seriously.
Men tell women so many lies to get the pussy and women just believe them. Being stuck up is the only reason that basic bitch wanted you in the first place, poor men want stuck up women so they can bring them down. Men love to be in control and that's like a trophee. Nobody's checking for the guy who works at Jack in the Box. Why would you and your degree give him a chance???
It's not an 80s romantic comedy the bad boy won't come around. Also those movies were based in high school & we all know the most popular guy from high school works at wal-mart now. Popularity is a joke. I'm amazed by women in New Orleans and their desire for "popular men" with no jobs, ambition or desire to be great. Beyonce didn't marry the paper boy. You jock everything famous people do but you don't date on your own level. Ambition be a GOAL digger not a GOLD digger, everything that glitters isn't real. HILARIOUS the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment