Pages

1/26/10

Like As IF (ran-dumb)

In case this is your first time reading.. a ran-dumb is a list of things I'm thinking about that I can't blog about..

  1. Fafi's are cool as f-ck big ups to iC_Cole (I remember everything)
  2. Clueless the sequel.. I heard about it now where is it??
  3. BLACK & GOLD to the SUPERBOWL!!!!
  4. I'm going to Miami trick!!
  5. I miss Gretchen idk where she is..
  6. I dont like getting head b/c I used to date white guys.. sorry black guys you suck at giving head
  7. Intellectual men think too damn much.. that's why I like dumb nuggahs
  8. I'm NOT one of those always in the club girls so dont ask me always in the club questions
  9. Its funny people always say they're broke but always going somewhere expensive
  10. I don't smoke trees.. it's not my thing.. stop asking
  11. F-cking married men will not get you respect or into heaven for that matter...*side-eye*
  12. It's amazing how dirty whores always talk about how there's no good men.. BITCH you're not a good woman GTFOH
  13. I'm secretly afraid of success like if I got a million hits a day I'd probably stop blogging.. crazy I know.
  14. "If New Orleans didn't come back there would be no New Orleans Saints"- Greatest quote of the weekend
  15. My mother used to tell me not to be common, I finally understand what she meant. the more people see you the less they care about you.
  16. I'm really important to people that I haven't seen in over 8 years I don't know why but they always have my name in their mouths.
  17. I miss Kari Ann..
  18. My vibrator is cool and all but I'm gonna need some real sex... asap...
  19. Beyonce wears a weave & guys never knock her but I can't have a weave?? Go to shit...
  20. This man looks like George Lopez with a  mullet & I'm afraid
  21. He text me at 6 a.m. like every morning.. but I'll let that pass..
  22. When he goes back to the west coast I'm gonna text him at 6 a.m. CST
  23. A closed mouth don't get fed but consider the food before you open up
  24. Product placement in television pisses me off

No comments:

Post a Comment