Pages

1/27/10

Friends,,,No Benefits




This one is hella late but I've just been busy. I wonder if ive ever made someone feel as frustrated as this chick makes me by not being able to handle no. If so I apologize cause the shit is annoying as hell. I met a beautiful girl who said she possibly wanted a tattoo and consider her to twist my hair! I never got a chance to do either of the two because she starts going hard immediately. She calls me and I asked her motifs and she was like I see you sometimes around and says that she can see another layer of me that not everyone else sees. She told me that she felt like God placed her to be a great friend to me nothing more. Im thinkin "Cool I dont go to Church or do the things I really need to show God Im thankful! For a few days she plays the innocent thing and the friend role that even got her near me. This nigga texts me and i see that she's full of shit and reniggin!





So i was tellin my boys how i felt about the situation, and after saying "man you sound like the bitch in the situation!" They laughed and said they were going through some similar shit. Lol upon reading back over the conversation..I sounded like a straight heaux, but fukk it I really meant it and dont need the extra!

I dunno Ive been off of a lot of shit that i normally wouldnt have a problem with doing. I think I have all I need right now and adding random pussy in the mix wont do anything for me. The fucked up part is i though the chick would be a really good friend down the line. Ron Browz she jumped out the window with that shit!

Women think about everything a nigga does that pisses you off! Then do a self check because yall are guilty of doing the same shit and dont realize it! In my case chick found and opening through businiess, flipped it to friends, and tried to smash a nigga. SMH

I guess I have to reevaluate how i am with people to see if Im sending the wrong signals in life. But with her I never touched, hugged, Kissed, or did anything for her to assume that she would be able to get it. A pretty face and a body doesnt equal an instant victory over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment