Pages

1/28/10

I Touch Myself!!!



Yeap this is what you do mam...Its not cool that you arent here and i wanna be in you right about now...but Loving yourself is healthy and I have no shame in getting one in alone. So Im gonna sit here thinking about exploring you in and out!

So first i just think about your skin being next to mine and the initial arousal happens. I feel it throb. Then i think about you in the small of my neck with your cheek and i want you more. That soft cheek of yours teases along my jawline and turns slightly inward till our lips meet. I rise more.. your lips feel as if they are made for mine and it fukkin drives me insane. But still no rush

Kisses on your pelvic line that drift further south let you know what intentions Ihave. Gourmet meals in bed are the greatest shit ever. You're like eating Niagra Falls without having to deal with the wilderness! I really feel like a bad ass kid in Willy Wonka's Factory. Gotta taste it all, gotta go harder than the rules allow. Legs locked hips and pelvis rolling, like she has 8 arms she grips my head and pulls my face closer into the octopussy! It has a suffocating Grip but i dont dare surface for air. I Have that track wind and if need be ill get an air tank to scubadive in it! Ive been rocked since her lips touched mine...

I see myself retreat only after I know I've slurped and licked the last nut she threw at my mouth....Maybe Im moving to slow for her because shes grabbing at my back pulling my shoulders towards hers, she thrusts as she takes my dick in her hand and places the head in! Tight, Petite, Wet, And confident...Foreheads meet, eyes lock, tongues speak clearly though no words are spoken! She already knows mentally, but I plan to make it known physically how much ive missed her. No part of your body will go untouched. No strand of hair on your hand shall be neglected by my hands. I wanna be familiar with the layout of your body that google maps nor any other satellite knows! I wanna keep reliving the fucking of the mental, the gift of the physical, all you have to do is bring it here!

Until then Ill keep touchin myself, until you can take over!

No comments:

Post a Comment