Pages

2/23/10

A.D.I.D.A.S (All Day I Dream About Sex)

I talk about glitter and the sex quite often. I don't think I've made the terms clear.

The Sex (Trev-intion) - Something that catches the eye and invokes strong emotion. Most times the sex is an object a shoe, a handbag, or something that can be purchased. The sex when used to describe people is an at the moment term. I only look like the sex when I try. I'm not glitter.

Glitter (Trev-inition) - Simply put Stacey Dash. The glitter is someone you hold to a higher standard. Glitter is your own personal Stacey Dash. Everyone is glitter to someone. It's the guy you had a crush on in 10th grade who never gave you the time of day or The President. Glitter is life long.

I recently embarked on a new mission and by mission I mean... yeah. He's the sex & his penis is glitter.. that's all I'm saying about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment