Pages

2/4/10

Certified Committable



So after the big blow up and mms message of the Rear tellin Me to Kiss her ass goodbye, the muhfukka starts up again! So Im currently in the process of a restraining order and makin sure that EBR Sheriffs Office and BRPD, document all this bullshit incase a nigga have to smack a bitch in self defense or worse! So she stalks on and on!





She wants me to say I forgive her to lift some type of burden or bad feeling supposedly. Sad thing is I know its not right to not let people know that they are forgiven. I dont hold grudges, but she's gonna have to continue to live without an answer. I know that if I play into answering her or saying I forgive her that her sad ass will see it as having a foot back in the door for more Crazy shit. If you flipped out this hard over me not letting you in as a friend who knows what the fuck will happen. I refuse to be a lifetime movie. niggaz laughin but takin the right steps away and documenting shit with the police and courts may save that ass! Serve her ass them papers EBR

No comments:

Post a Comment