Pages

2/10/10

Love is like...


I'm starting to think I've never been in "real" love. There was this trending topic about being strung & from everything I've read I've never even been sprung. I don't give money, I don't co habitate, I cheat often. Kari Ann said marriage isn't a logical option because the emotion it takes to give your all to someone isn't something we possess. BUT Kari Ann is worse than me, she had a kid. I couldn't have a kid. I wouldn't even get pregnant. I'm selfish too selfish. That's why I don't need monogamy or kids. My life revolves around me & my wants and needs.
I've never been truly heart broken because I've never given my all to anything. I'm not a fan of anything, I don't like anything alot besides food.
Big is #1, he will always be more important than other guys BUT.. I don't wanna be known as his wife/girl/ol lady. I crave my own title. Eva Longoria isn't Tony Parker's wife she's Eva. So many women are proud of being associated with what they put in them when dudes cheating on her... so everybody in your neighborhood is fucking him but you have the "title" so you're special?? I laugh at chicks most men in their 20s are more concerned with establishing their personal title than marrying your stupid ass so keep chasing husbands at 30 you'll still be making 15,000 a year.
My title is short,loud, asshole, goofy, Blogger, DaUglyTruth.. not who I'm fucking.
I explained to Big that I wanna be on his level & have my own title, he respects it. That's way more awesome than a title.. respect :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment