Pages

2/11/10

V-Day (Ran-Dumb Edition)

  1. That bitch's body is BANGING!
  2. Flowers are for chicks who wanna tell their friends they got flowers
  3. I enjoy Teddy Bears
  4. Let's keep it real V-Day is prosititution gifts for sex
  5. If your dick is small you need to buy ALOT of gifts
  6. Most women would settle for sincere gestures
  7. If your girl is pissed & you know you did something from the heart she's a gold digging whore
  8. I hate relationships so I can't say too much about V-Day
  9. I want a 12 inch dick.. (He's got one)
  10. I scare men because my penis preference is so large.. small men ALWAYS make excuses
  11. Intelligent men lack the mental capacity to just fuck
  12. I'm more attracted to men who play football.. normal guys are ok.. but yeah sue me TACKLES HAVE BIG PENIS'S DO YOU??
  13. I'm tired of lying about what I like to make men with low self esteem and small dicks feel good
  14. I don't want U or your small dick
  15. I'm that bitch
  16. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment