Pages

3/2/10

Unhappily EvaAfta



So one day i Check my facebook and i get a message from a pretty girl that i dont recognize who seems to know a lot about me who leaves me her number and says call me. I wanna know where the hell she knows me from and why i cant remember her....





I BLOCKED OUT HER NAME AND WHERE WE KNEW EACH OTHER FROM BECAUS WE USE TO WORK TOGETHER...EASY TO FIGURE OUT


























placehoder






SO AFTER THAT WAS SAID SHE HIT ME UP AGAIN THIS MORNING...


Now lets talk about whats wrong on my part...the fact that however innocent shit seemed to be at first...I should have never entertained any kind of friendship with a married woman...especially after her phone call revealed so! I keep contributing to the part of me that doesnt trust women by running into women like this and being involved in any form or fashion. Ass and breasts for days, with a face to go with it...but i didnt touch her...I just cant live with the effects that it would have on everyone involved life. I wonder how many niggaz would have thought this situation out...And Im a thinker...I think about the worst of any outcome also. Maybe she is just sooo fed up she wants to Hurt her Husband. I will not be the nigga that takes part in that. I will never be so blinded by pussy that I dont think things through clearly! I did enough of that in my younger days! In the words of Eminem..I cant be your Superman...your marriage needs counselin or a divorce!

No comments:

Post a Comment