Pages

5/19/10

I don't read fiction that's how chicks get sold dreams!

  1. I thought that picture was cool and I probably won't ever have a reason to use it.
  2. That new law in Arizona pisses me off all minorities should just boycott Arizona and the racist can have it.
  3. The women on SATC are in their 50s now... it's officially over
  4. I want to write the next great women's tv craze
  5. I watch it in my mind daily
  6. Gretchen is awesome, in the show way cooler than Samantha Jones and the story lines are more realistic.
  7. It will be the first show about friends of different races NO tokens.
  8. So it's based on my life kinda.
  9. I think people are starting to realize the president is a politician.. we wanted him to be so much more... welp! He's still sexy!
  10. I'm really disappointed that being a "real" housewife is an expectation women have.
  11. I'd rather be Stacey Dash than a woman who chases men...SUCCESS!
  12. Most women want relationships then success I want success first!
  13. Notice ONE thing: the women men talk about the most are successful, there's a million man chasing sluts out there... what makes you different??
  14. You NEVER hear men say I need a good women, why because women chase men these days!
  15. Me personally I'll die single before I start begging for men like some of these dumb sluts.
  16. I read a blog this week that said "Men should only pursue dimes, women should settle. (verysmartbrothas.com) it's the most honest reflection of everything I've been saying since forever BUT women don't feel me because I don't conform to their desire to belong to a man.
  17. If a man wants to marry you, he gon marry you.
  18. If a man wants to keep you around he gon keep you around, until he finds something better!
  19. Men have the upper hand in todays society well black men... women will do anything to have a man... and what do men do??
  20. ME personally I will marry a vibrator before I settle!! BUT I'M ME NOT YOU!
  21. If you wanna date a man who fucks over you just so you can say you're #1 DO THAT!!
  22. I won't judge you I just can't do it.
  23. Hoes are stupid they don't know how to agree to disagree so they think you're hating NO JACKASS I'M GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN!!
  24. We'll see where everyones at when we're 30!
  25. I don't read fairy tales, and I don't buy dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment