Pages

8/27/10

A list stereotypically defined as being ran-dumb:

  1. That picture that's how I feel today, like the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is the only song in existance...
  2. I realized the people who know me at this moment have NO idea who I was...
  3. I have a "hit list" of guys I want to sleep with before I die no famous people
  4. Anyway I started a flirty convo with one of them and... well
  5. I've never been so disappointed in MY LIFE!!!!
  6. We didn't have sex I saw it and I cried
  7. It's just easier for me to write a list
  8. We're talking about sex...
  9. I think if you're not in the mood but you really like him you should spit all over his dick and just suck it for a minute or two.
  10. I don't like giving sex advice because I'm kind of a prude. BUT a slutty prude.. I act slutty but yeah whatever!


  1. So I made a mistake... I fucked that small penis boy who choked me in the club that time. I'm NOT perfect I feel really lame for that. Sometimes I'm like a dog in heat it's whatever... MY FAULT
  2. None the less, I didn't add to my number.. I never add to my number.
  3. Why do I love reruns so fucking much??
  4. I'm a bag lady, just dicks in a bag.. a nice sized bag leather even...
  5. Blanche Devereaux to me sounds WAY cooler than Kim Jones or Sam Jones
  6. Be the original NOT the imitation.
  7. I don't care if I hate a guy... If we fuck I'm doing something incredible you're gonna remember me.
  8. I email myself dick pictures to feel better about being alone..
  9. I need to expand my portfolio... I need something new...
  10. I don't consider most of my fans friends.. I know the difference!
  11. I need a vacation too like asap
  12. Boyfriend is good he doesn't know about the blog doesn't have a twitter or a facebook... it's just too easy...
  13. I cheat.. NOT physically but I have text sex with everyone I'm a texting whore!
  14. This iPhone front facing camera... well let's just say I'm slutting!
  15. Being ashamed of who you are doesn't make you less of that person... fyi
  16. After reading this you may judge me just remember.. men love slut bucket whores it's the new thing!
  17. I love it when people bad mouth me, it always benefits me..
  18. Oh and I'm so tired of the girl who fucks married men givign relationship advice you're going to hell in a hand basket dear.. STFU!
  19. Was that rude?? Anyway that's someones husband a vow before GOD.. not a promise ring pop dear, marriage...
  20. Which then leads me to say "Get the fuck out my life with that bullshit"
  21. Teen mom is a horrible show...
  22. I think I'm Snooki in another life
  23. Just talked to Kari Ann's mom.. Kari Ann is in jail
  24. I don't know what to do.. like I try to be a good friend.
  25. I cry for her, I don't understand her
  26. When I love I love hard, I'm rude cause I want what's best for my friends.. I can't help it
  27. I want what's best for everyone
  28. You know how hard it is to have half your world completely fucked up and the other half in need of excitement...
  29. It's like my college life and my 20 something friends are all good we make fun of people, we have wine, minor issues, call girls sluts and throw rocks at them NOTHING MAJOR... then
  30. The other side of my life.. the real bad girls.. the ones who use drugs and steal and stab people..
  31. You don't really know me.. And I can't tell you who I was cause I killed her..
  32. I'm sensitive about certain shit.. and this just ruined my fucking day..
  33. But yesterday I was sad so I just kept telling everyone else I was proud of them.. and I felt better..
  34. I'm not ashamed of who I am.. I don't care if you know
  35. If Kat Stacks can still get laid, if Supahead can get married, if every hoe I know is engaged... my secrets don't amount to SHIT.
  36. I've led a boring life compared to most.. I hope to change that.
  37. I can't bring myself to tell my mother about Kari..
  38. It's all fun and games until U die..

No comments:

Post a Comment