Pages

9/28/10

Cash for Gold


How many of you say the words I Love You and know that you truly mean it. Though love isnt perfect every move you make, any stupid little mistake can make a person question how genuine you are. So How many of you are really in love opposed to how many of you Just love NOT BEING ALONE. Love is probably the biggest 4 letter word in the English Language, that has the deepest meaning, which is most often misinterpreted the most and which people devalue like its original meaning never existed.


The more you bullshit the less Value these words hold. Some peoples respect for the word and their actions can be backed by its weight in Gold. Others how ever keep throwing it out to everyone and is passed back and forth more than U.S. currency which loses face value everyday. I dont rush into anything because I dont wanna be in debt to anyones heart while my value is steadily declining. Can I invest in gold a little at a time so that My reserve is strong enough to back up those words in any given situation I cant give you false security knowing that i dont have the feelings to back it up and i refuse to rush or be rushed.

I think a majority of the time people who rush and want to be in love are just in love with the idea of being in love. Other times its just a thing of convenience and not wanting to be alone. Is your economy (heart) backed by the U.S. Dollar or is it worth its weight in Gold?

I can give you pocket change for a quick fix, but I know you'll always ask for more. Just know that Patience brings gold and with that type of wealth you can retire and Love with no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment