Pages

9/8/10

Find the point!

There's several things in life that I honestly don't understand. I don't know if these things are right and I'm wrong or if there is even a right or wrong in these situations. I do know that me being perplexed is never exciting....
I've blogged before about how black men are criticized for being "thugs" but society glorifies John Gotti and Robert E. Lee as if violence wasn't their means of operation as well.

I wanted to just write and not have it be a list but I think a list is in order...



This summer in my business writing class the teacher said space and graphic highlights make people pay more attention so yeah...


  • Social conservatives- These people tell you to honor the Constitution and forget that freedom of religion exists. Then they tell you the President is a Muslim when they DRAGGED the Jeremiah Wright thing out for months to prove his PASTOR was un-American...
  • Gay marriage debate- Let me throw something crazy out there. It has always been my belief that since this country has freedom of religion people also have the freedom to have no religion. And since atheist can legally be married.. why can't homosexuals be married? I mean we don't all have to have a religion and for that reason alone... it's like yeah...
  • Why are so many women happy being stupit?? Chasing men should be old by now. How old are you? The reason men don't court women and try to sweep them off their feet is because you hoes chase men.
  • Ghetto people and Trailer Trash- These people have so much in common but they seem to hate each other while us normal average folks think they're insane... Why would you want welfare? I've heard women say it was their goal to get foodstamps like their cousins... I shit you not.
  • Why do people who go to HBCU's call people who go to white institutions "Uncle Toms" etc when they worship white [fashion] gods???? You don't wear Fubu you make fun of people in Fubu, all the rappers who "keep it real" worship white gods, black people get rich to give money to richer white people to prove they "made it" so, in the midst of you bragging about you're Louis Vuitton whatever and you're Chanel etc... do me a favor GET A FUCKING GRIP!
  • Fashion... how much does it appeal to straight men? Seriously?? Cause that's my demographic, give me some nice lingerie and an ironed white blouse BET I get just as much attention.. IMO fashion is for ugly people, why? All the classics were simply remembered by their faces.. Marilyn, Audrey, Princess Diana, Ertha Kit, Dorthy Dandridge, Lena Horn. style.grace.FACE
  • Women who do things to impress other women but they aren't lesbians: You bitchs ain't NEVER gotta like me! (my ghetto voice) I see women on social networking sites dying for the approval of other women.. and men but women? For what? Women are rude, judgemental whores...
  • Anti-abortion folks, maybe abortion isn't best for them BUT please don't tell me what to do with my vag... furthermore are you going to raise the small African American child as your own. Once again freedom of religion... then..The world isn't filled with warm hearted stories... That's all
  • Why do people with children post thousands of pictures of them on the internet... That scares me. I'm not a mother but like online predators, stalkers, crazy people.. I just wouldn't put my child's photograph online that much, like it's ok to do holiday pictures but I don't need to see them get potty trained.
  • Carbon copies in email... for real just send To everyone!
  • Why do we only talk about God on Sundays? I love God everyday BUT when I go on my cursing fits I feel bad telling people I'm listening to gospel... I'm tweeting curse words and listening to gospel... That's gotta be a sin somewhere meanwhile I'm getting better.
  • Why do people BEG for attention and then when you give it to them they get mad? ok BYE!
  • Complacent people, how can you work at McDonalds at 45 and not even be a manager. I don't understand that doesn't mean it's wrong I'm just confused. I realize everyone doesn't want a PHD and that's fine but also why don't you want to be the best in whatever it is you're doing...
  • Fat people don't confuse me anymore, pulling away from the table when you honestly have NOTHING better to do may be the hardest shit ever.
  • People who hate their jobs, if you don't like something change it, if you can't change it change your attitude don't complain... Life is apparently short so why not be happy?
  • And finally myself, I know right from wrong and up from down... so why do I act all crazy and shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment