Pages

9/20/10

What you dying for?

People confuse feminist with man basher... It's different to uplift women I don't have to down men BUT to make most women see what's wrong I have to use examples.


These are things you know, things you tell your best friend, the advice you give but can't take....
Simple questions, ideas, notions....


  • What are you dying for???????
  • The last time you got dumped did you not find someone new? Why are you crying?
  • How many married friends do you have? What's the difference between her and you? << In my case I'm not ready for monogamy and I don't lie about it.
  • If he's cheating on YOU, why are you mad at HER?
  • If he ignores your calls and doesn't speak to you for weeks... why are you on the internet talking about him and then telling me about how to keep a man?
  • Newsflash: Most of the women who stay down with men don't get married they get fucked over. (Lala would be the expection to this rule NOW find me 1 other example... I'll wait)
  • Stop chasing these dudes.
  • You deserve better, you're worth more than the same dick all them other hoes get.
  • If this was your best friend you would tell her she's better than that better than him... So why aren't you better than this situation.
  • I know so many girls who have been in the SAME situation over and over like every guy you date cheats on you and you beg him to stay and try to make it work then eventually he leaves you for someone else... GIRL why the FUCK are you dealing with this...
  • If you cheat I promise he will leave you as soon as he finds out. He won't forgive you. He will hate you. SO why the FUCK are you chasing him and begging him to stay when he's fucking over you... Does that make sense to you?
  • STOP rewarding bad behavior.. He cheats; so you fuck him real good to let him know what he's missing... THAT ain't punishment now he's fuckin you and her and both of you are trying to "prove a point"
  • If every relationship you have ends the same fucking way... it's YOU!! You are too easy to fuck over ma'am...
  • Don't give these dudes SHIT, you giving money and time, energy, love and what does he give you... the same dick and conversation he gives the hoe you mad at for "stealing your man"
  • I'm NOT perfect I don't follow my own rules all the time BUT I catch myself before I turn into a complete fucking jackass.
  • Why are you begging men to be with you?
  • I want to cry because I can't understand why you, beautiful, intelligent bitchs are begging these no good hoes to be with you... Dick ain't that great. It's over rated.
  • The thrill of NEW penis is one that is real and vibrant...
  • And why do you want someone who treats you badly?? They won't change they won't get better. When people love you, they try their hardest to make sure you're happy. If your best friend did the shit your boyfriend does you'd get a new best friend...
  • The reason niggas ain't shit is because you chase them down to reward their bad behavior and then wonder why they won't behave. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU????
  • If I can keep acting an ass and still have dick to go home to with a meal that gives me money and holds me down mentally... I'm fucking him and my no good nigga WHAT they ain't gon leave me... See that's what ya'll doing!!
  •  

1 comment: