Pages

10/5/10

The crossroads


Somewhere between high school and college, I changed. Something happened and what it was I was never sure. I tried to think it was my boyfriend at the time but I still had friends who did it so that wasn't a good excuse.
I guess I saw college as a whole new life... or maybe I took the promise literally...
No one really knows me, its funny I talk about a lot but not my secrets. The promise was that by the time we got to college we'd laugh at girls who did what we did in high school, shit even in middle school.
But she didn't change...


In the last 6 years everytime I've seen Kari Ann it's been progressively worse. I always want her to be better... to be like me. To be like my other friends.. to be normal well our normal.
I don't hang around with people who didn't go to college, I like people with some level of intelligence. I guess I'm snobby in certain respects but it's not on purpose.
I try my hardest not to look down on people but some people aren't like me and they don't want better for themselves so wtf am I gonna do cry?

I don't use drugs. I don't know people who use drugs. I don't know where to find drugs. I don't even smoke pot and like everybody smokes pot. I don't drink very often either. I'm not an angel I have a vice or two or four. Just not drugs and alcohol.

It hurts me to see someone I love vanish... I've said everything and nothing... I'm not perfect but I know i could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment