Pages

11/1/10

Can You Stand The Rain?


What about the rain makes me so fuckin horny. Why does rainwater make me want to make her wet. Wet Sex is the best sex. If I like you I wont be so quick to shove in the dick. Eye fucking is sexy, I want to look in your eyes and read everything you want me to do to you. Gentle Grazing of the fingertips all along your body can tell so much. Too many don’t realize that you can easily measure the body’s response to stimuli. Lips along the back of your neck with subtle bites as you grind & throw your ass back into my dick because you feel that Im erect.

You put your hand behind you to grip my neck to pull me closer. Fingers through your hair & massage your scalp as I Cant make up my mind where to put my tongue next. Ill let your trembles guide me further. Face pressed against your neck, nibble then retreat to the center of your chest. Do I go Left or go Right, either direction takes me to a breast, but which is your favorite? Fuck it Ill show them both the same attention. Excuse me If Im sloppy but you taste so damn good. Needless to say you know ill drop be low the navel.


You know ill drink of that gulf you are producing as if I could single handedly stop you from flooding the city. I dare not waste a drop some people aren’t fortunate enough to be thrown in Oceans and have to deal with deserts. Lick, Nibble, Slurp, Swallow, The sloppier the better, but no drop goes unattended. Get up. Bathroom. Face against the mirror, lights on. Take it & watch it. Arch your back & throw it back. Fuck me then its Fuck You & since you saying Fuck Me Im gonna fuck you like there will never be another fuck you.
To be continued. We're Gonna be here for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment