Pages

4/27/11

New Shoes & Naming Puppies

I'm a simply girl. I don't buy new shoes often maybe one pair every 6 weeks BUT most times I buy them & wear them once.


It's kind of like men. I buy new shoes (new-ness) every 6 weeks, I start texting maybe calling but by week 4 I usually tap out. I get bored or they seem more ugly it's always something! But then there's those comfort shoes those slippers no one ever sees you in! Those are the best! Which leads me to naming puppies.

When I start talking to a guy I usually call him new-ness. If I bang him he gets a nickname BUT I never call them by their real name. In the movie The Sweetest Thing, Christina Applegate screams "you named the puppy". I never name the puppies!! "Miranda" and I started not naming puppies in high school. When I started calling Sunshine by his name it was ALL down hill from there. Acknowledging someone by their name makes them significant. It also makes your friends Facebook stalk them or call you when they see him in public. I REALLY hate it when friends call me to tell me they saw someone I'm fucking in public. If I wanted to know where he was I'd GPS his ass. I can stalk. I'm probably the greatest stalker alive. Point being, I don't wanna know. All I need to know is what time my appointment is and if he has diseases. Getting off subject...
 
How often do I buy shoes I don't need?? Why is my goodwill bag o shoes so big?? And why can't I find a pair I can't live without??? Maybe I should start calling my shoes by name LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment