Pages

11/24/09

Dick & Conversation

My favorite phrase is: "Nigga's ain't shit but dick & conversation; talk to yourself & buy a vibrator"



Chicks go too far. I have never will never give a man who is not in my family money. What kinda dick makes you fork up some rim money?

What kinda dick makes you so stupid that you get mad at the other girl instead of the guy who you're in a relationship with? He commited to you NOT her. He broke a promise NOT her. She's just a low self-esteem hoe who will take anything she can get. He's the one who lied. You're not on my level yet, you don't understand you think she raped him.. But how it got hard??

I'm so tired of excuses. People forgive who they want to forgive. Women tend to forgive men for cheating, yet hate "the other woman" as if it's her fault that he lied to you. Have you ever met a man who forgave his woman for cheating? I know 2. Point being every woman I know at some point or another has forgiven a man (maybe not the one she's with now) But a man for cheating.

Ladies, start treating these dicks like they treat you. If you f-ck up he's gone. If you don't support him emotionally he's gone. If you don't have his back he's gone. So why do women constantly let men hurt them, then go running back as if they need these assholes.

N-gga's ain't shit but dick and conversation.. all the other things that you imagined they provide for you are non-existant. That being said, I was told real love never makes you suffer. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment