Pages

4/12/10

Enough!

If a nigga gives you all the right tools in life not to get on his damn nerves then please apply and use them accordingly... I dont know how many times i have to post shit like this for people to see that its not always good to go hard trying to show ones interest. I wish everyone came fitted with a goin hard meter so they would know when the hell to chill out and back off of someone or a certain situation.






I absolutely cant stand to be hit with repeated texts after i havent answered but for the person to go as far as...ooh i see u not talkin or u ignoring me.... So lets say if u ask me " u ignoring me?' what the hell u gonna do when i reply "yes!" Either way ya go you just setting yourself up for failure...

If you want a nigga that can answer 24-7 then you need someone who doesnt do shit with their life, Im just not that Nigga. When u assume shit you make an ass of yourself. So b4 u badger the fuck outta someone...chill, breathe, go bored text someone else...lol but not me cause ill flash out. I think ill make a skype or messenger dedicated to answer questions of women and tell u what not to do and title it " Am I going too Hard?"

No comments:

Post a Comment