Pages

4/12/10

SELFISH



Someone I care a lot about called me Selfish and Wreckless the other day. They couldnt be more right. I say a lot of shit and do a lot of shit that i should think completely through before saying or doing. Men and women often use the "Im Single." line as a way of not being held accountable for ones actions. I admit its one of the reasons Im single. I dont wanna owe someone more than i can give in the form of explanations for the shit i do right now. The other part is that by working here i constantly see so many women willing to fuck over something good that has existed long before i was thought about.

I have been irresponsible with peoples feelings at times...Just because we're single doesnt mean that we should be blind to the fact that people have deep emotional investments built in us. I say what i want and how i want too, but it doesnt always mean its right..But its right for me. I just never believed in sugar coating things and you'll always know where my head is. With that said my Selfish ass actions leave you open to receiving full reports on my daily conduct. You pretend it doesnt bother you because we have no title, but I know it does when i have to hear about it later.

The real shame is I dont know that im hurting you, until you say something. Ignorance is just built into niggaz, and we just choose to ignore doing shit to you that we wouldnt want done to ourselves. Being single isnt an excuse for me to ignore the responsibility of doing what i know is best to protect and legitimize the feelings that are directed towards me. I know if i keep on saying Fuck it Im single, Im always gonna remain single...Nobody wants that

So if im wreckless with your heart and feelings..its not that i wanna be. u just havent set your guidelines. No man has the right answers to every thing dealing with you women. Are you patient enough to teach a nigga how you want to be loved. Then again the 2nd half of my problem is that I see way too many women use the word LOVE & wouldnt know that feeling if it slapped them dead in the face.

I have learned that much in my life and i dont play with the words I Love You. If its said its genuine. I feel like as long as I keep everything 100 from jump that you dont have room to complain. Then again people want the truth and don't know how to handle it when you give it to them. I really dont care how Im Judged as long as im doing right by the people in my life. Ive become more and more afraid to open up to the wrong person so maybe it isn't me being selfish as much as Self Preservation. I see Relationships as being on an open plain with Lions...Nobody wants to be the fucking Gazelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment