Pages

12/7/10

(sub) Par

I know EXACTLY what I'm trying to say BUT not everyone will appreciate how it sounds!


sub·par/ˌsəbˈpär/: Adjective: Below an average level

Who am I to speak on what is or isn't "average"... Probably no one... BUT will I speak on it!? Uh DUH!!!

I'm tired of sub par species feeling that they deserve more in life because they're special. Some people take that "everyone is special" shit too far.



 
For example, average looking man, with an average paying job, with average aspirations, who does what all other black men do and speaks like the other black men speak, dresses like everyone else dresses and conforms constantly, HE THINKS HE'S GODS GIFT TO WOMEN AND WE SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL THAT HE GRACES US WITH HIS PRESENCE! Dude, you are what the next man and the next man are also and they don't have an "ego" about it. Confidence is healthy BUT conceit for no reason!?  Conformity places people below the average mark. If you're so much like the next guy I know which aisle to purchase you on... I will LAUGH in your face for thinking I should hold you to a higher standard... Again you can have the Kayne's I'll take Cornel West.

Identity, uniqueness, character, integrity, ethic, loyalty << All adjectives that require ABOVE par attributes.

What goes through these peoples minds?? You can make 30-50k without a college degree, you're average. In a beauty contest you fall square in  the middle, still average. As far as intelligence goes you know just as much as your friends & Media Take Out tell you, SUB PAR! I'm not saying don't have standards, if you work at Macy's you should aspire for a partner who works at Dillard's BUT you can't really expect a doctor, you have nothing in common with a doctor. Just be logical!! All I ask is that you take an HONEST look at yourselves before DEMANDING people bow down to you. Of course you're offended because you're slightly above basic SO you feel elite...

No comments:

Post a Comment