Pages

4/8/11

Hello puppet


I get so tired of people not understanding what's going on. Rappers are on tv BUT that doesn't mean they're wealthy. That means their "popular". The flaw in negro logic is that popularity is equated to success I could show you the top 25 people on the Forbes lit & you'd say who the fuck is that. I want you to think beyond the things you are shown!!! You shouldn't aspire to work for someone you should aspire to OWN! Why is everyone so cool with following the status quo? You only do what your told, you live the way they want you to live... You don't question SHIT!! Right now you reading this and saying "yeah she's right" cause you believe everything you see!! It's all flawed.

I'm not telling you , you're wrong. I'm telling you you're dreaming too small. There's so much that hasn't been done that won't be done because you keep limiting yourself. I criticize because when I tell you I love you, you take me for granted and keep doing dumb shit. So when I call you a stupit duck, you feel offended, you start thinking critically, you actually reflect on your actions!! I'm pretty well planned... I know how you work!

Anything is possible when YOU stop saying what YOU can't do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment