Pages

4/21/11

Kim Jones

Funny story I explain everything but I didn't explain this...


Kim Jones (trev-intion)-- A lifestyle that commands respect; to be sexual without having sex; to run shit; to be original; to never give anyone elses words power over your life; to say nasty shit because I can; to be considered a slut because of what you say not the number of people you've been with

Now, many are confused and some ask why I call myself Kim Jones. Some people think it's me paying respect to Kim & Sam Jones BUT Kim's last name is Jones. To understand what I mean when I say Kim Jones, you have to first understand the history of women in rap & hip hop. In the beginning, women acted as men with no sexual identity. Salt & Peppa changed all that. They owned their sexuality not a slutty way but in a way that said I'm a woman I have sex it's not your business & you have no right to judge me. Around the same time, Queen Latifah was telling men to respect her mind because she was more than a pussy. Yo-yo was telling dudes we could play the same games they could but no woman ever said suck my dick.

Until Kim came along! Kim owned her sexuality in the way that Salt n Peppa did but she exploited it so men couldn't have that privilege. Kim didnt just say "I have sex" she said "I have sex & I do it better than any bitch out here". It is & has always been that if a man can degrade you, you are less than him. Most men reassert power by calling women hoes when they feel emasculated. Instead of Kim giving that word power she said so what you still wanna fuck me!! And while a lot of people disagreed they couldn't find a derogatory term to use against her that would hurt. That's the ultimate level of control! Anyway, my Kim obsession didn't start as an obsession. I thought Kim was nasty I was 14 and she sucked dick. I thought sucking dick was so nasty and why would you do that!? Well that was the 90s. Then EVERYBODY on Earth said "You look like Kim". First Kim original no nose job bad make up Kim.

I didn't own Kim until Notorious I NEVER liked Hardcore still don't. Then I was like this bitch just says what she thinks and that's great. You would have to be a Kim fan to know she just says what she thinks A LOT. She's extremely spiritual but she's not religious. Sex is important but it isn't the definition of Kim. She's loyal. Loyalty is big! And above all other shit, when Kim came out she respected all other female rappers but she let them know she was the greatest. I don't have to knock another chick to be great. Be you, we could do the exact same thing I won't compete with you, I won't knock you, I'm not jealous BUT I'm still better!

No comments:

Post a Comment