Pages

10/23/09

I've seen you naked... now take your cool off



I'm amazed by how afraid we are to love...

We meaning me & 99.8% of the population.
By love I mean truly love, making yourself open avaiable to anything that may happen. Mya par example... she won't even let me in all the way. She tells me things and right at the tip of the iceberg we start talking about the lames or the co-workers. I'm honest with Mya, possibly too honest but hey that's who I am and how I am. We are afraid of love. I can love you... BUT I'm selfish I won't give you mine I'll buy you one. I don't want to be loved... that's why I get into situations with men who are seemingly incapable of loving. I know my flaws so please don't tell me what's wrong with me I'm working on it.
My cool isn't really that cool. I'm up front. It's so hard for me to bullshit. When I'm happy, sad, indifferent, turned off; you will know. For me personally, taking my cool off would be telling you my dreams, my goals, my secrets, my ambitions, my downfalls & my mistakes. People judge those things just like they judge the things I'm completely honest about everyday that others aren't so honest about.

It's easier to have a one night stand than it is to have a meaningful relationship. Apparently our bodies have no value but our emotions... We guard our emotions like the body of Christ. Caring hurts. To know that someone can chose to leave is scary. Sex on the other hand is easy to do, fun to have and seemingly harmless?? I'm confused by it all. I used to think that sex was the thing people guarded. The older I got the more hooking up became the status quo. We love us some sex.. we hate us some consequences LOL! I know several women self included who have had sex with no form of emotional attachment. Then there's Toni who forces herself to "love" people so the sex seems less dirty... I still love her.
We all have our ownn ways of handling things whose right? Who knows?

The God honest reason for this blog... I've seen Hov naked 100 times but I've never seen him with his cool off... Maybe I never will because he is NOT Maxwell & he's not doing it for me because he can't sang...


No comments:

Post a Comment