Pages

11/8/09

And who are we to judge??



I didn't think the first thing I blogged about would be someone elses marriage but crazier things have happend. Tonight I got sucked into watching Khloe & Lamar's wedding story. Honestly I don't think anyone can act that well. From day one, if both parties are being perfectly honest you can tell if you click. There are so many people who had sex the first night because it seemed right, so why can't they get married in the first month? I know one person who got married to her one night stand. They did date for 2 years before they got married but how wild is that?
I've often said that people are so quick to give away sex but guard their hearts & emotions. People play games to avoid letting anyone know them. It hurts to care. Lamar & Khloe seem to have let down their guards and shown their true emotions. It's really a beautiful thing. After all the celeb marriages that only lasted a week at least these two have been happy for a month... but mostly
Who are we to judge??
I'm personally jealous because I'm not married lol

No comments:

Post a Comment